Terms & Conditions
When you book with Dirty Burd Detailing LLC (Dirty Burd), you must read and agree to the terms and conditions of the booking prior to making an appointment. Once an appointment has been made, you are bound under the terms and conditions listed below:
1. Customer understands and agrees that Dirty Burd cannot guarantee the removal of all contaminants or defects, including, but not limited to, upholstery stains, oil stains, cracked concrete, siding stains, chipped or loose paint, etc.
2. Customer understands that while Dirty Burd will make every effort to protect serviced property from damage, they may use high pressure water, chemicals, and/or other items that can be destructive to property, plant life, animals, and humans.
3. Dirty Burd cannot perform services on a street or public throughways. Services must be performed in a driveway, garage, or parking lot with the premises owner's permission.
4. Customer releases Dirty Burd from any liability for any damage or incidental, visible or otherwise, that occurred before, during, or after services are performed on property.
5. Customer understands that services rendered (pressure washing, chemical spot cleaning, etc.) may reveal imperfections in surfaces that were not visible prior to cleaning, heavy build ups of mold and dirt may be hiding other problems such as cracks, oil or rust stains, wood rot, and flaking or missing paint. In some circumstances the removal of a stain may not be possible or practical, and replacement of surface or repainting may be necessary.
6. Customer understands that the presence/combination of water and high pressure associated with pressure washing present certain risks which can lead to permanent damage(s) to the structure being cleaned as well as other personal property in, under, on, or around the general area of the structure being cleaned.
7. Customer acknowledges and understands that weather conditions are an uncontrollable factor in services rendered. Dirty Burd has the right to decline or reschedule a service if weather conditions may impede the quality of service and/or damage property. Such conditions may include, but are not limited to, extreme temperatures, high winds, precipitation, and/or lightning.
8. Customer certifies that they are the legal and/or registered owner of vehicle serviced, and they have full permission from the parcel owner to have services performed at the scheduled location.
9. Customer agrees that Dirty Burd shall not be held responsible for any personal belongings left in vehicles or on the property.
10. Customer agrees that it is their responsibility to keep pets and children away from dangerous work being performed on the serviced property.
11. Customer understands and assumes these risks and waives and releases Dirty Burd from and against any and all claims.
12. INDEMNIFICATION: CUSTOMER AGREES TO AND SHALL FULLY INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND DEFEND DIRTY BURD, ITS OWNERS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES, FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, ACTIONS, SUITS, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, SETTLEMENTS, JUDGMENTS, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ATTORNEY'S FEES AND COSTS), ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH SERVICES PERFORMED BY DIRTY BURD, WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF DIRTY BURD, ITS OWNERS, AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES.